Internet Giants: The Law and Economics of Media Platforms
Красильникова Ника Владиславовна
- the study of the relationship between law and technology through analysis of US law in comparison with the laws of different countries of the world, especially the European Union. The course highlights the problems of technology development in such areas of legal regulation as information and intellectual property law.
- Understands the impact of regulatory and judicial practice on the development of mobile platforms.
- Analyzes antitrust disputes against Microsoft.
- Analyzes how normative regulation has influenced the creation of non-discriminatory conditions for the development of the Internet.
- Focuses on how regulatory regulation has influenced the development of Internet search technologies, in particular, Google .
- Knows the main stages in the development of regulatory regulation, which influenced the development of technology and the music sphere.
- Knows the main stages of technology development, which led to the advent of personal computers.
- Knows the main stages of the development of information and communication legislation.
- Understands the existing legal problems in the field of digitalization and distribution of electronic books.
- 10 things you need to know about successful companies in a digital world: Why Apple, Google, Amazon & Facebook will dominate the future! (2017). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsnar&AN=edsnar.oai.tilburguniversity.edu.publications.38e34e9b.f393.4184.a171.9f784340d26a
- Aćimović, S., & Stajić, N. (2019). Digital Supply Chain: Leading Technologies and Their Impact on Industry 4.0. Proceedings of International Scientific Conference Business Logistics in Modern Management, 75–90. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=bsu&AN=139446790
- Amateur Media and Participatory Culture: Film, Video and Digital Media. (2019). Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsnar&AN=edsnar.oai.pure.rug.nl.publications.280f07b1.73d6.49a8.a95c.858b51156d48
- Barisione, M., & Michailidou, A. (2017). Social Media and European Politics : Rethinking Power and Legitimacy in the Digital Era. London, United Kingdom: Palgrave Macmillan. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1362963