Enterprise Architecture Perfecting
- Assess the impact of digital innovations on processes, products, and business model.
- Design a target architecture for the digital organization
- Be able to identify areas of efficiency improvement through digital technology
- Be able to assess alternatives for improving efficiency through digital technology
- Be able to describe Enterprise Architecture using ArchiMate
- Be able to develop a digital transformation strategy
- Modeling the Digital Transformation. Part 1: Strategy Analysis
- Modeling the Digital Transformation. Part 2: Motivation.
- Modeling the Digital Transformation. Part 3: Modelling Enterprise Architecture.
- Modeling the Digital Transformation. Part 4: Implementation.
- Cumulative gradeAverage grade for the workshops
- Final QuizOpen book test, 20 min, 10 questions randomly selected from the set of 40+ multiple choice questions
- ExamFinal presentation of the digital transformation strategy
- Quiz ITest of declarative knowledge in the business modelling area
- Quiz IITest of ArchiMate language knowledge
- 2023/2024 1st module0.35 * Cumulative grade + 0.2 * Final Quiz + 0.25 * Exam + 0.1 * Quiz I + 0.1 * Quiz II
- Lankhorst, M. (2017). Enterprise Architecture at Work : Modelling, Communication and Analysis (Vol. Fourth edition). Berlin, Germany: Springer. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1403033
- Grant, R. M. (2016). Contemporary Strategy Analysis (Vol. Text, Ninth edition). Chichester: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1639480