Терновский Алексей Анатольевич
- To equip students with the foundational knowledge of cloud computing and practical skills to select appropriate cloud technologies following business and technical requirements.
- Estimating cost of running cloud-based solutions
- Experience exploring capabilities of major public clouds: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Selecting appropriate cloud technologies based on business and technical requirements from real-world examples.
- Understanding modern technologies through the lenses of cloud computing.
- Introduction to cloud computing. Cloud infrastructure basics: virtual machines and storage, security, and monitoring. Compute for cloud apps: microservices, serverless and event-driven architectures. Data for cloud apps: SQL and NoSQL databases Integration for cloud apps. Cloud-scale analytics: Data Lake, DWH and BI. Cloud-scale Machine Learning and Big Data. Real-time analytics and Internet of Things. Moving to the Cloud: enterprise and industry perspective.
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.25 * Individual assignments + 0.25 * Group assignments + 0.5 * Exam
- Cloud Standards Customer Council. (12 C.E., May 2017). Cloud Standards Customer Council Announces Version 3.0 of Practical Guide to Cloud Computing. Business Wire (English).
- Robert Stackowiak. (2019). Azure Internet of Things Revealed : Architecture and Fundamentals. Apress.