Personnel business skills in an international environment
Касимова Зульфия Гаппасовна
- The goals of discipline "Employee Business Skills in International Environment" are: • systematization and deepening of existing knowledge in general management, building up awareness of current human resources (HR) management practices, the relationship of the strategic business management approaches and employee management; • study of the conceptual foundations of HR approaches and current HR strategies in employee competency management; • development of tools and techniques to design, analyze and evaluate employee competency management processes; • research of strategies and tactics of organizational management via HR practices and employee competency evaluation.
- - Analyze the pros and cons of various HR methods used for employee development;
- - Be able to design and evaluate employee competencies;
- - Develop metrics to measure the level of employees’ performance in a company;
- - Develop plans for introducing changes to HR practices using LEAN value process.
- - Optimize and improve HR processes;
- - Understand the essence of current business requirements for employees and HR approaches used to support business processes;
- Current business environment and employee competency management
- Employee’s journey in current business environment
- Current employee management practices
- 2021/2022 1st module0.2 * exam grade + 0.2 * group project grade + 0.2 * online-course grade + 0.2 * self-work grade + 0.2 * seminar grade
- Gladwell, M. (2007). Blink : The Power of Thinking Without Thinking. New York: Back Bay Books. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=762726
- Kaplan, S. (2012). The Business Model Innovation Factory : How to Stay Relevant When The World Is Changing. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=443110