- By the end of the course, the student must be ready: — to describe frequently used marketing concepts and explain the key terms of the discipline; — to apply various research methods in marketing; — to use the main tools of goods and services marketing, pricing, distribution and communications; — to analyze marketing problems related to management decision-making and offer consistent solutions to these problems; — to organize and explain the processes related to the preparation of marketing strategies and plans.
- Determine the company's marketing goals in the short and long term
- Conduct market analysis
- Make a portrait of the consumer, describe the target audience of the product
- Segment the target audience and develop product positioning
- Develop a marketing package and a marketing plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing investments