Blockchain Technology for Business
- The course is aimed at acquiring the basic level of knowledge about the blockchain technology and its business applications. Students will study how blockchain facilitates enterprises in different areas: funding, management, value creation and monetization, supply chains.
- Ability to identify and assess perspectives of enterprise blockchain applications
- Acquaintance with white papers of different blockchain-based projects
- Experience in analysis of practical cases of blockchain application
- Theoretical knowledge of the main concepts and properties of blockchain technologies
- An introduction to blockchain technology
- Decentralization, transparency, and privacy
- Blockchain for enterprise
- Tokens and tokenomics
- New business models
- Future of the technology
- Lecture grades
- Home assignments5 assignments on the Parts 2-6
- ExamStudents prepare a case study on the blockchain applications
- Seminars grades
- 2021/2022 3rd module0.3 * Exam + 0.35 * Home assignments + 0.26 * Lecture grades + 0.09 * Seminars grades
- Mougayar, W. (2016). The Business Blockchain : Promise, Practice, and Application of the Next Internet Technology. Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1228241
- BASHIR, I. (2018). Mastering Blockchain : Distributed Ledger Technology, Decentralization, and Smart Contracts Explained, 2nd Edition. Packt Publishing.
- Mukhopadhyay, M. (2018). Ethereum Smart Contract Development : Build Blockchain-based Decentralized Applications Using Solidity. Packt Publishing.
- Saravanan Krishnan, Valentina E. Balas, Julie Golden, Y. Harold Robinson, S. Balaji, & Raghvendra Kumar. (2020). Handbook of Research on Blockchain Technology. Academic Press.