Group for Applied Markets and Enterprises Studies (GAMES) at the Higher School of Economics in Perm, Russia invites applications for postdoctoral research positions in the fields of economics, marketing, psychology, neuroscience and machine learning. Our team is engaged in interdisciplinary research of consumer behavior in different markets (e.g. retail industry, computer games, theatre, finance, telecommunications). Cooperation with several business partners allows the Group to do the research based on the real data, to conduct field experiments and to participate in company granted projects.
The job involves:
- working on the Group’s projects with a team of highly motivated and enthusiastic researchers
- writing research papers for international peer-reviewed journals individually or in co-authorship with the members of the Group
- contribution to team upgrowth, e.g., participation in event organization, develop relationships with international academic partners etc.
- some teaching is also encouraged but not obligatory
We offer you a position within a dynamic fast-growing Russian research university with a collaborative environment and wide opportunities for training. The position goes with a competitive salary, medical insurance and covered travel expenses for presenting at international conferences.
- a PhD from an international research university in such fields as: economics, marketing, operations research, psychology, neuroscience and data science
- a strong background both in conceptual and/or empirical work
- strong mathematical and computational skills
- ability to work in a team
- fluent English
- relevant experience is encouraged, though not required
General conditions for Post-Doctoral Research positions can be found here. Appointments will be normally made for one year with continuation opportunity or switching after the year to tenure track according to established procedure.
A CV, research statement and two letters of recommendation should be submitted directly via the online application form by March 15, 2017 .
For more information do not hesitate to contact the head of the Group Dmitriy Potapov ( dbpotapov -at- hse -dot- ru ).
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.