HSE Perm has a large, modern up-to-date library with academic works on such fields as economics and management, as well as social and political sciences. Its collection includes over 70,000 items, most of which are recent works by Russian and foreign scholars. Moreover, its collection of electronic documents, including full-text documents, is being constantly replenished. Every year, the library provides services to 2,500 regular users.
HSE Perm Central Library’s facilities include:
- computers with high-speed Internet access;
- wireless connection to the Internet;
- remote access to the library’s Electronic Resources (if you are registered at the University for more than six months);
- electronic catalogues;
To register at the library, you will need:
- a photo (passport-sized);
- a HSE entry pass (we will provide You with it after arrival).
HSE Perm Central Library is located in the University’s main building at:
— 38 Studencheskaya Str.
The Library provides access to various electronic collections aligned with research areas and curricula of HSE Perm’s programmes. To support the international components of programmes and courses, 90% of databases are internationally-based.
Library Opening Hours
Monday – Friday - 9.30am - 7.00pm
Saturday – 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sunday – closed
- Maintain silence
- Do not talk on your cell phone while in the library’s reading rooms - please switch the sound off
- No food or drink are allowed in the library