- Formation of students' understanding of the range of problems associated with the concept and development of digital education, digital pedagogy and information educational environment.
- Study of issues of informatization of education.
- Exploring ways of creating and using of digital educational resources.
- Knows the concept, structure, functioning, legal framework of the information (digital) educational environment.
- Able to organize the educational process in the context of informatization.
- Student has the skill of using digital educational resources.
- Section 1. Information (digital) educational environment.Topic 1. Concept, structure, functioning of the digital educational environment, legal framework. Topic 2. The pedagogical system of discipline in the context of informatization. Elements of the pedagogical system. Goals, tasks, forms, methods, means, subjects.
- Section 2. Organization of the educational process in the context of informatization.Topic 3. E-learning and blended learning. Blended learning models. Flipped class. Rotation of stations. Rotation of laboratories. Flexible model.
- Section 3. Online educationTopic 7. Formats of online education. MOOC. Video lectures. Trainers. Educational games. Simulators. Podcasts Topic 8. Review of MOOC courses in subject areas. Courses in history and other humanities on Coursera, Udacity, FutureLear, EdX, Open Education, Lecture Hall, Universarium, etc. Topic 9. Informatization of humanitarian education. IT in teaching humanities. General and private techniques. Specificity of informatization of historical education.
- Written work - plan of lesson with using of the possibilities of on-line education
- independent work (working with an online course)online-course: Digital Skills for Teachers: Making Technology Work for You https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/digital-skills-for-teachers
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.4 * exam + 0.4 * independent work (working with an online course) + 0.2 * Written work - plan of lesson with using of the possibilities of on-line education
- West, Darrell M.. Digital Schools : How Technology Can Transform Education, Brookings Institution Press, 2012. ISBN 978-0-8157-2244-1 ProQuest Ebook Central, http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=967462. Created from hselibrary-ebooks on 2020-10-20 01:15:58.
- Digital Expectations and Experiences in Education, BRILL, edited by Eyvind Elstad, 2016. ProQuest Ebook Central, http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=4732341. ISBN: 978-94-6300-648-4 Created from hselibrary-ebooks on 2020-10-20 01:26:32.