During the first and second modules, all students of the programme study general management courses and take a ‘test drive’ of professional tracks that they plan to pursue. From the early stages, students meet with practitioners from all four areas represented in the programme and engage in team project work.
During the second module, students will be able to pre-select one or two priority tracks and form a set of courses that allow them to make an informed choice of track. The final choice is made by the third module of the first year.
The key courses of each professional track are:
Project Management: Project Analysis, Investments, Implementation Technologies
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management
- Investment Analysis
- Corporate Project Management Systems
- Design Management
- Project Team Management
Experience Economy: Museum, Event, and Tourism Management
- Experience Economy
- Marketing in the Impression Industry
- Digital Multimedia Technologies in the Experience Economy
- Event Management
- Consumer Behaviour in Cultural Tourism
Smart Marketing: Data, Analytics, Insights
- Marketing Strategies
- Consumer Behaviour and Psychology
- Economics and Applied Analysis of Industry Markets
- Marketing Engineering
- Marketing and Internet Analytics
HR Technologies: Modern Practices and Trends
- HR Technologies
- Talent Management
- Development of Soft Skills in Personnel
- HR Analytics
- Business Communications in the Intercultural Space
- Management Consulting
The design and implementation of the programme incorporate the best practices in project management, marketing analytics, experience economics and talent management.
Advantages of the programme include:
- the ability to choose a professional track after studying the general block of courses and taking ‘test drive’ tracks
- a practice-oriented approach with a large number of applied courses
- invited practitioners and experts from different fields
- the opportunity to develop teamwork skills
Students master disciplines on the principle of "learning by doing". The basis of the educational process is the work on projects and cases, solving practice-oriented tasks and testing the mastered tools in managing business processes in organizations during internships.
Depending on their chosen professional track, students will be able to gain practical experience, carry out projects, and find future employment in various fields:
- Telecommunications and IT companies (Yandex, Xsolla, ER-Telecom Holding, Tele2, Miro, Macroscop)
- Public authorities
- Impression industry companies (tour operators, festival organising committees, etc.)
- Cultural institutions (museums, theatres, private galleries, cultural centres)
Potential roles by track:
- Project Management: project managers, product managers, heads of companies and divisions
- Smart Marketing: marketing analysts, brand managers, data analysts, marketing directors
- Experience Economy: project managers in cultural institutions, event managers, heads of departments in tour operators and other organisations in the impression industry
- HR Technologies: talent management specialists, HR managers, HRBPs, heads of HR departments
The Master's in Business Development Management offers 74 state-funded places and 5 fee-paying places for international applicants.
Applicants can enrol in the programme based on the results of competitive selection (portfolio).
Portfolio should include:
- average diploma score
- international certificate confirming knowledge of English, assessment for an external independent exam or a document confirming education and qualifications in the areas of 45.03.01 Philology (English); 45.03.02 Linguistics (English); 45.03.03 Fundamental and Applied Linguistics; 45.05.01 Translation and Translation Studies (English)
- scientific publications
- prizes in student scientific or applied design competitions, publications
- diploma of secondary vocational education, additional document on education and qualifications, diploma of professional retraining
- motivation letter
None of these criteria are mandatory, but they can bring points to your application.
To apply, register here.
Full information about the admissions process for international students is available here.
For more information about admissions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; WhatsApp, Telegram: +7 (919) 486 61 31