UPON CHECK-IN YOU NEED TO SUBMIT TO THE DORMITORY ADMINISTRATION:
- Your passport with a translation into Russian + copy of ID page;
- Migration card;
- Medical certificates (the original of your health certificate signed and stamped by your physician, a vaccination certificate, negative HIV test results, fluorography results) *must be translated into Russian;
When settling in at the dormitory you sign the following documents:
- Application on dormitory check-in addressed to rector;
- Residential lease agreement.
All students who are HSE UNIVERSITY dormitory residents are obliged to attend meetings on internal rules and regulations. Please do not skip these meetings.
Dormitory tenancy fees shall be paid by residents for each period, starting from the check-in date (when they start occupying a respective living space in a dormitory), every month and no later than the 10th day of every month that follows the payment period, as per their respective Agreements.
1) In Person
- Pick-up a payment form from Dormitory Head or Deputy Head;
- Fill in your name and pay the amount at a local bank;
- Submit the payment receipt to the dormitory administration
You can pay the accommodation fee online by using Sberbank.Online. For that you need to become a client of Sberbank - the largest state Russian bank, and download the respective application for mobile phones. To become a client you should apply to any Sberbank office. You should bring your passport and its translation into Russian.