Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- prepare students to work as professionals in quality assurance of software: to familiarize students with the concept of software quality, the means of its maintenance and control (in particular, through testing), international and national standards in the field
- to acquire skills in the application of these tools and standards, in particular, the preparation of local regulations of the enterprise in the field
- Knowledge of basic concepts of quality management. Ability to apply quality management tools (Ishikawa diagram, benchmarking, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic concepts of risk management. Can build a risk table, a risk map.
- Knowledge of domestic and international software quality assessment standards. Ability to use them for software quality assessment.
- Can use MS Visual Studio tools to organize program testing.
- Theme 1: Quality managementThe concept of quality. Quality control and quality assurance. Product and process control. ISO-9000 family of standards. Scientific organization of work (Frederick Taylor). Deming cycle. Ishikawa diagram. Quality chain. The principle of zero defects. The main axiom of quality. Benchmarking. Reverse games. Cyclical correction. Quality mugs. Functional and cost analysis as a method of product quality improvement. Application of FSA in software development.
- Theme 2: Risk managementThe notion of risk. Risk management in Microsoft Solution Framework technology. Identification of risks. Analysis and prioritization. Planning. Monitoring and reporting. Correction. Lessons learned.
- Theme 3: Domestic and International Standards for Software Quality AssessmentConcept of standard, technical regulations, certification. GOST 28195-89 Software quality assessment. GOST R ISO/IEC 9126-93 Software evaluation. Quality characteristics and guidelines for their application. GUEST OF P ISO/MEK 12119-2000. Information technology. Packages of programs with quality requirements and testing. ISO/IEC 9126 family of standards. Software engineering - Product quality. ISO/IEC 25000 family of standards
- Theme 4: Organization of computer software testingTest-driven development. Unit-testing. Approaches to testing. Types of testing. Assembly testing. Smoke testing. Sanitary testing. Regression testing. Non-functional testing. Yueabiliti testing. Corridor testing. Five-second testing. Localization testing. Performance testing. Stress testing. Stability testing. Evaluation of labor costs for testing. Regulations. Expenses on application of regulations. Testing plans. Testing support tools in Visual Studio. Unit-testing. Profiling. Performance testing. Load testing. System testing. Mutation testing.
- Стандартизация, сертификация и управление качеством программного обеспечения : учеб. пособие / Т.Н. Ананьева, Н.Г. Новикова, Г.Н. Исаев. — Москва : ИНФРА-М, 2019. — 232 с. — (Высшее образование: Бакалавриат). — www.dx.doi.org/10.12737/18657. - Текст : электронный. - URL: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/1002357
- Управление качеством программного обеспечения: Учебник / Б.В. Черников. - М.: ИД ФОРУМ: ИНФРА-М, 2012. - 240 с.: ил.; 60x90 1/16. - (Высшее образование). (переплет) ISBN 978-5-8199-0499-2 - Режим доступа: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/256901