Introduction to Forensic Science
Pastuhov, Pavel S.
- the formation of the basic theoretical knowledge, the general systemic understanding of the forensic science, its basic concepts and categories
- the training students to obtain competencies related to the use of the forensic tools and methods in law enforcement activities for the detection and investigation of crimes implemented in criminal proceedings.
- Knows the basic concept of the subject, system, methods of criminology, characterizes the main forensic teachings about criminal activity of trace formation, forensic technology.
- Owns the technique of forensic photography and video recording, forensic tracology, forensic weapons science.
- Knows the General provisions of forensic tactics.
- Holds the tactics of the investigation inspection
- Organization of crime investigation, version promotion, planning.
- Tactics of interrogation, search, presentation for identification. Tactics of investigative experiment and verification of evidence on the spot.
- Knows the methods of investigation of murders, owns the methods of investigation of crimes in the field of economic activity.
- Section 1. General provisions of criminology and forensic technologyTopic 1. Subject, tasks, system and methods of forensic science Topic 2. Criminalistic teaching about criminal activity and trace formation Topic 3. Concept, scientific bases, tasks of forensic identification and diagnostics. Topic 4. Forensic technology. Forensic photography and video recording. Forensic trace evidence Topic 5. Forensic weapons science. Forensic documentation. Topic 6. Forensic galitskaja Topic 7. Forensic registration. The use of special knowledge Topic 8. Information and computer support for forensic activities.
- Section 2. Forensic tacticsTopic 9. Gene r a l provis ion s of for e nsi c ta c tics. T acti c s of invest i gativ e ins pec tion. Topic 10. Organization o f crime investigation. Advanceversions, planning. Topic 11. Tactics of interrogation , search, presentation for ide ntification Tactics of investigative experiment and verification of evidence on the spot
- Section 3. Forensic techniquesTopic 12. Methods of investigation of murders Topic 13. Methods of investigation of crimes in the sphere of economic activity
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.3 * auditorium work + 0.3 * control work + 0.1 * independent work + 0.3 * экзамен
- Gudjonsson, G. H., & Haward, L. R. C. (2016). Forensic Psychology : A Guide to Practice. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1165368
- Nuzzolese, E., Lupariello, F., & Di Vella, G. (2018). Selfie identification app as a forensic tool for missing and unidentified persons. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.C20865F9
- Priddis, C., & Vandenberg, N. (2018). Australasian forensic science summit 2016: education and training towards 2030. Australian Journal of Forensic Sciences, 50(3), 293–304. https://doi.org/10.1080/00450618.2017.1383571