Student Documents

Student ID 

A Student ID is an official document confirming that you are an HSE University, Perm student. This document is prepared by your Programme Office based on the directive on your admission / transfer / reinstatement. Incoming students in terms of international student exchange also get Student ID. To prepare a Student ID, you need to bring a photo along with other documents that you pass to the International Office upon arrival (size 3*4 cm, matte only, both colour and black & white may be accepted). Russian language course participants get a temporary ID instead, which is the main document that gives access to al HSE University's, Perm buildings

A Student ID gives discounts to museums, theatres, cinemas, exhibition centres and zoos. It also allows to get a discount on a train ticket.

Electronic ID Badge

To access the HSE buildings you will have to get an electronic pass. Электронный пропуск действителен во всех зданиях НИУ ВШЭ. This document is prepared by your Programme Office. An electronic pass must be applied to the reader at the entrance to a building. The loss of an electronic pass must be immediately reported to the Programme's manager.

Library Barcode

After receiving a student card, you can get your library barcode, by which you will receive and hand over textbooks in the future. To do this, you need to go to the library and sign the service documents.

Student Certificates, Dirctives, Referrals

If you need any other paper, please contact your Programme’s manager.

Bank Card

Those students who have budget and state-funded places get bank cards for student scholarship transfer. To do that students fill out applications at their Programme Office at the beginning of their studies. If a students has a fee-paying place then in order to obtain a bank card he/she needs to apply to a bank office. HSE University, Perm cooperates with SberbankKlookva and VTB or students may apply to any other bank they like. In order to become a bank client you shoud bring your passport and its translation into Russian. Please look over a bank's conditions carefully. Пожалуйста, внимательно знакомьтесь с условиями обслуживания банком. For using bank cards a fee is charged.

Concessionary Ticket for Public Transport 

Students can reduce a rate when using public transport by getting a concessionary ticket. You can read more about using the document here. Sales points are listed here.

Documents that students should carry anytime

All foreign citizens staying on the territory of the Russian Federation must have migration registration. To confirm the reason for being in Russia at any time please carry a tear-off registration notice, your migration card and passport. Please keep the documents in a safe place. This will allow you to avoid inconveniences while you are in Perm.