Channel Management and Retailing
- In this course you will learn how to stay up-to-date on how companies are adding these aspects to their main strategic guidelines and making them key points in their managerial decision-making process.
- be able to see the role the 4 P's of marketing play in these retail strategies
- know the importance of a strategic online presence for retailers and future trends in retailing
- understand the concept of omnichannel marketing
- understand the current nature, structure, key players, and future of trade marketing
- Distribution Channel Planning and Management: Why are They so Important?
- Distribution Channels and Their Evolving Landscape
- The Retail Strategy and Marketing Mix
- Retailing Without Frontiers: New Trends in Retailing
- Online course results
- In-class examination resultsThe exam is in writing. The exam is conducted in the form of a business situation analysis. Student computer must meet the requirements: support word, exel. To participate in the exam, the student must send the work within the specified time in word format. Originality of the work should be at least 80%. The transfer procedure is similar to the surrender procedure. A short-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a communication disruption of less than a minute. Long-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a violation of a minute or more. In case of a long-term communication disruption, the student cannot continue to participate in the exam. The retake procedure involves the use of complicated tasks. lead time 1,5 hours, use of additional materials is prohibited.
- 2021/2022 3rd module0.4 * In-class examination results + 0.6 * Online course results
- Bruner, G. C. (2019). Marketing Scales Handbook : Multi-item Measures for Consumer Insight Research (Vol. (Library version)). [Place of publication not identified]: GCBII Productions, LLC. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2043136
- Spector, R., & Reeves, B. O. (2017). The Nordstrom Way to Customer Experience Excellence : Creating a Values-Driven Service Culture (Vol. Third edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1586130