European Business Law
Красильникова Ника Владиславовна
- The European Union is one of the world’s largest and most important economies. This five week course is the first in a series of three that will provide students with an insight into European Business Law. The series ranges from considering the basic structures and principles of the European Union to focusing on various specialized areas of law. Each course will give the students an understanding of the laws and policies that regulate the internal market of European Union, as well as relevant case law and useful inputs from leading practitioners in the field.
- The dynamic and interaction of the national law of the Member States and the EU will be covered in some detail. This includes the three categories of competence – exclusive, shared and supporting. This course also introduces the four freedoms, including free movement of services, goods, persons and capital.
- This course will help you to build a solid foundation for the coming lectures on EU law. It will provide you with some skills that are crucial when dealing with EU law, such as navigating the vast databases of official publications, legislation and case law.
- Course I - Understanding the Fundamentals
- Course III - Competing in Europe
- Course II - Doing Business in Europe
- Под ред. Ручкиной Г.Ф. - ПРЕДПРИНИМАТЕЛЬСКОЕ ПРАВО. ПРАВОВОЕ РЕГУЛИРОВАНИЕ ОТДЕЛЬНЫХ ВИДОВ ПРЕДПРИНИМАТЕЛЬСКОЙ ДЕЯТЕЛЬНОСТИ 2-е изд., пер. и доп. Учебник для бакалавриата и магистратуры - М.:Издательство Юрайт - 2017 - 391с. - ISBN: 978-5-534-00555-4 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЮРАЙТ - URL: https://urait.ru/book/predprinimatelskoe-pravo-pravovoe-regulirovanie-otdelnyh-vidov-predprinimatelskoy-deyatelnosti-398984