Choose one of the tracks below:
1. I travel to HSE - Perm on a short-term visit, to lecture/take part in a conference, seminar, etc., without honorarium (humanitarian visa)
2. I travel to HSE - Perm on a short-term visit, to lecture/take part in a conference, seminar, etc., with honorarium (ordinary work visa)
3. I travel to HSE - Perm to work as a faculty member/researcher (ordinary work visa)
4. I travel to HSE - Perm to work as a faculty member/researcher as a Highly-Qualified Specialist (HQS work visa)
Question: What type of visa do I apply for if I am joining HSE-Perm as a faculty member or researcher?
Answer: You need to apply for a work visa.
Question: What is the difference between Ordinary work visa and HQS work visa?
Answer: Both types of visas presuppose that their holder will be paid a honorarium. If their salary is no less than 83,500.00 Russian roubles per month, HSE employees may apply for an HQS visa. For details, please see this page.
Question: Do I need to legalize my documents?
Answer: No, if the country that issued these documents is mentioned in this list.
Question: My contract with HSE-Perm has been extended but my visa expires soon, what should I do to extend my work visa?
Answer: There are two main variants how to extend your visa:
1. Outside Russia: If you plan to leave the Russian Federation, HSE can issue a new invitation letter for you. Please inform your coordinator at the Faculty and Student Support Office about your plans and submit all the necessary documents. Also before you enter RF on the entry date per your new visa, please plan you expenses accordingly (visa fees, HIV test, insurance policy, etc.)
2. On the territory of Russia: you should submit required documents to the RF Migration Service in Perm to get your visa extended and stay in RF till you get the new visa. Please consult your coordinator at the Faculty and Student Support Office about the list of documents necessary for the procedure. Please mind that HSE need to submit your documents to the Migration Service at least 30 calendar days prior to the date your current visa expires.
Question: My contract with HSE-Perm has been extended but my visa expires soon and I have submitted documents for visa extension to the Migration Service, can I leave RF before I get the extended visa?Answer: Per RF legislation, you have to stay in the Russian Federation till you get the extended visa.
Question: The RF Embassy in my country requires I provide some details on the institution I am going to visit.
Name of organization: The National Research University Higher School of Economics - Perm (HSE-Perm for short).
Address: Russia, 614070, Perm’, 38 Studencheskaya ulitsa
Organization TIN: HSE-Perm Tax Identification Number is 7714030726.
Directive (telex) number: We do not use telex numbers now. We have our primary phone number: (342) 205-52-50 and fax number: (342) 205-52-12.
Invitation number: This is usually the identification document number indicated in the invitation you receive from HSE or RF Migration Service obtained by HSE for you. The field will allow you to enter the RF Migration Service number only.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.