The HSE-Perm IT Office’s main tasks are to:
- generate technical specifications and technical statements for the purchase of equipment, supplies and accessories for HSE-Perm;
- develop long-term plans for the campus IT infrastructure;
- carry out equipment acceptance, preparation and installation at work places and in classrooms;
- ensure performance of HSE-Perm’s equipment;
- setup and maintain HSE-Perm’s staff working places;
- repair, maintain and upgrade equipment at work places and in classrooms;
- participate in planning, forming and application of HSE technical policy in choosing personal computers, peripherals, audio, video and copy appliances, and software;
- maintain accountability for the campus computer equipment, software and supplies;
- prepare technical statements on discarding failed and out-of-date equipment with subsequent recycling;
- develop, install, maintain, replace and upgrade software as part of developing new information and educational technologies;
- build and develop computer networks using the facilities available.
Here you can find applications submitted to the Faculty and Student Support Office for HSE-Perm users’ support:
- Application for workplace connection to workplace network (done by the Faculty and Student Support Office before your arrival to HSE-Perm)
- Application for office equipment setup (done by the Faculty and Student Support Office before your arrival to HSE-Perm)
- Application for Software Installation
- Application for computer and office equipment diagnostics and repair
- Application for cartridge / toner replacement
Address of HSE-Perm IT Office: Room 201, 38 Studencheskaya Ulitsa, Perm; Tel.: +7 (342) 205-52-25
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.