- This course gives you the tools to measure brand and customer assets, understand regression analysis, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns. You'll leave the course with a solid understanding of how to use marketing analytics to predict outcomes and systematically allocate resources.
- build and define a brand architecture and how to measure the impact of marketing efforts on brand value over time
- design basic experiments so that you can assess your marketing efforts and invest your marketing dollars most effectively
- measure customer lifetime value and use that information to evaluate strategic marketing alternatives
- Умеет производить оценку эффективности маркетинговых решений
- The Marketing ProcessWe'll start with an overview of the marketing process and the transformational role of analytics. Then we'll walk through a case study. Ever heard of Airbnb? They're a powerhouse of the online community marketplace matching travelers to hosts. You'll see how they use analytics and the surprising results of their analyses.
- Metrics for Measuring Brand AssetsFirms spend millions on branding for one reason: It allows them to charge more for their products and services. In this module, we'll explore this valuable, if intangible, asset. We'll discuss how to build and define a brand architecture and how to measure the impact of marketing efforts on brand value over time. By the end of this module, you'll be able to measure and track brand value
- Customer Lifetime ValueHow valuable are your customers? That's a tough question that we'll show you how to answer in this module where we'll explore Customer Lifetime Value, or the future net value of a customer relationship. This forward-looking measure of the customer relationship helps you connect marketing strategies to future financial consequences and invest marketing dollars in the right place to maximize return over a customer's lifetime. By the end of this module, you will know how to measure customer lifetime value and evaluate strategic marketing alternatives based on whether they improve customer retention and lifetime value.
- Marketing ExperimentsEver wonder how much you have to cut prices to drive the most sales? Or which advertisement copy is more effective in customer conversion? Do an experiment! Experiments allow you to understand the effectiveness of different marketing strategies and forecast expected ROI. This week, we'll explore how to design basic experiments so that you can assess your marketing efforts and invest your marketing dollars most effectively. We'll help you avoid a gap between your test results and field implementation, and explore how web experiments can be implemented cheaply and quickly. By the end of this module, you'll be able to design and conduct effective experiments that test your marketing campaigns--and then use the results to make future marketing decisions.
- Online course resultsThe online course grade is defined according to the rules online courses.
- In-class examination resultsThe exam is in the form of a computer test. The exam is conducted on the online course platform. You must connect to the exam according to the schedule of the online course exam. The student's computer must meet the requirements: Internet availability, online course support. To participate in the exam, the student must pass the test at https://www.coursera.org/learn/uva-darden-market-analytics. Use of additional materials is prohibited. A short-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a communication disruption of less than a minute. Long-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a violation of a minute or more. In case of a long-term communication disruption, the student cannot continue to participate in the exam. The transfer procedure is similar to the surrender procedure.
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.4 * In-class examination results + 0.6 * Online course results
- Berend Wierenga, Ralf van der Lans. Handbook of Marketing Decision Models. – Springer, 2017. Доступ через электронную библиотеку НИУ ВШЭ, для перехода по ссылке нужна авторизация в системе удаленного доступа ресурса. http://link.springer.com
- Perrey, J. (2016). Marketing Performance : How Marketers Drive Profitable Growth. Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1243293
- Davis, J. (2017). Measuring Marketing : The 100+ Essential Metrics Every Marketer Needs, Third Edition (Vol. Third edition). Berlin: De Gruyter. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1670242