New Product Development - develop your own new product
- This course will give you holistic view of the new product development arena and will help you gain specific knowledge in how to select, plan, monitor and control a new product development project, using the proper tools and techniques.
- be able to develop a feasible plan for your own product
- be able to execute your plan in an uncertain dynamic environment using the right tools and techniques
- be able to select the right product configuration based on value (Voice of the customer), cost, time to market and risks
- have a clear view and understanding of the New Product Development (NPD) arena
- Introduction to the features of new product development.
- Critical Success Factors for New Product Development Projects
- Mapping the process of developing a new product.
- Customer. Specification. Client. Value.
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.2 * independent study + 0.4 * in-class examination results + 0.4 * online course results
- Noble, C., Griffin, A., & Durmusoglu, S. (2014). Open Innovation : New Product Development Essentials From the PDMA. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=852536
- Barkley, B. (2008). Project Management in New Product Development. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=214049
- Rafinejad, D. (2007). Innovation, Product Development and Commercialization : Case Studies and Key Practices for Market Leadership. Ft. Lauderdale, FL: J. Ross Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=225365