The structure of the curriculum allows students to tailor their educational trajectories with a combination of compulsory and elective courses.
- Architecture of Information Management Systems
- Machine Learning
- Semantic Technologies
- System Analysis and Design
- Improvement of Enterprise Architecture
- Business Intelligence Tools and Decision Support Systems
- Economic and Mathematical Modelling
- Data Analysis Technologies
- Leadership and Team Management
- e-Business: Models, Methods, Tools and other courses
- Web Programming
- Computer Networks and Telecommunications
- Methods and Tools for Developing Information Systems
- Cloud Technology
- Virtual Team Management
- Modern Theories of Simulation Modelling and more
Practice-oriented learning principles
The programme works with leading enterprises in Perm to give students of all levels an opportunity to solve real problems and cases, as well as play an active role in project design, development and implementation.
Highly qualified teaching staff
The programme is taught by HSE and international professors whose research has been published in leading Russian journals. All full-time professors have academic degrees. The programme also includes instruction from IT specialists and representatives of large local enterprises and residents of the Skolkovo Innovation Center.
Modern resources and technologies
The university has created the optimal environment to train competent specialists, complete with spacious facilities and computer rooms equipped with the latest tools and software.
A degree from a leading Russian university
Graduates of all HSE campuses receive the same HSE diploma. Master’s students also receive a European Diploma Supplement containing information about their education, their final grades on a 10-point scale, and a conversion of their final grades to the European ECTS grading system. The document is provided in both English and Russian and allows students to continue their education or work in Bologna Process member countries (48 countries) without a legal translation of their diploma.
Students from Perm have the opportunity to study for free at HSE University’s other campuses in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Nizhny Novgorod. Students are provided with dormitory accommodation for the duration of their stay in another city.
Graduates of the programme can find employment as:
- business analysts
- system analysts
- system architects
- data analysts
- IT department heads
- enterprise architects
- system architects
- IT project managers and more
- Prospective employers include:
- ER-Telecom Holding
- IT Parma LLC
- Diasoft Systems
- BC Soft
- IVS Corp and more
Geographical mobility opportunities allow our graduates to successfully build careers in international companies such as:
Graduates have also gone on to work in public authorities and open their own businesses.
- control system design, determining the composition and functions of information systems, selecting methods, means, and technologies for the implementation of information systems
- analysis and improvement of business processes and IT infrastructure using ICT tools and economic and mathematical models
- researching the effectiveness of ICT implementation and use
- utilising data analytics
The Master’s in Information Analytics in Enterprise Management offers 19 state-funded places and 3 fee-paying places for international applicants.
Applicants can enrol in the programme based on the results of competitive selection (portfolio)
Portfolios should include:
- average diploma score
- English-language diploma grade
- international certificate confirming English-language knowledge
- scientific publications
- prizes in student scientific or applied design competitions, publications
- essay grade
- motivation letter
To apply, register here.
Full information about the admissions process for international students is available here.
Contact details for more information about admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp, Telegram: +7 (919) 486 61 31