II International Conference on Experience Economy: Museum, Event and Tourism Management
The conference is dedicated to research that has practical application for the museum, event, tourism and theatrical fields.
Within the framework of the conference, sessions will be held on a wide range of issues:
- Experience economy and adventure tourism;
- Event tourism and management;
- Ethnic tourism;
- Festival management;
- Cultural events;
- Museum studies and museum management;
- Museums and interactive technologies;
- Living history museums;
- Architectural, ethnographic and open-air museums;
- Cultural heritage tourism including museums, galleries, heritage sites;
- Digital collections as a means of promoting visitor engagement and experience;
- Innovations in event, museum, tourism management;
- Control, use and protection of historical and cultural monuments and museum management in the digital age;
- Cultural and Digital Tourism, etc.
The Department of Marketing at Bocconi University (Italy)
General Manager of the National Trust's Blickling Hall (UK)
The deadline for submission of reports is September 5, 2021. You can find more details on our website: www.perm.hse.ru/icee.
We invite you to participate in iCEE!