Average Monthly Temperatures in Perm
The months of June, July and August are characterized by their pleasant average temperatures.
- The cold season / winter is in the months January, February, March and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coldest month is January.
What kind of clothes should you pack?
If you are coming to Russia from a warm climate, especially if you are arriving in winter (December–March), be sure to bring warm clothing.
- Light clothing is best for spring and summer
- Sweaters and light waterproof jackets are suitable for cool and rainy days in the spring and autumn.
- Heavy jackets, scarves, gloves, hats and waterproof boots are essential for the winter in Perm.
- You can buy bulkier or heavier items once you have arrived, especially if you have limited space for luggage. Other certain items you can buy once you are here include sheets, bedding and/or winter clothes.