The public transportation system in Perm includes: buses, street cars, trolleybuses and trams.
A single trip ticket for any public transport costs 20 roubles.
Features of the Perm Public Transport System:
- You can pay the driver/conductor for your ticket inside the vehicle;
- Boarding and exiting is allowed to/from any door;
- Municipal buses, as well as trams and trolleybuses, drop off/receive passengers at all stops;
- A fine shall be issued for passage without a ticket (controllers work on all lines);
- There are several night routes in operation;
- While on the bus, you should be prepared for someone to pass you money. They aren't being generous! They want you to continue passing their money until it reaches the driver or the conductor. Sometimes, they will just tap you on your shoulder, other times they will say ’peredaite‘or ‘pass this forward’’. Just take the money and do the same thing to the person in front of you. If this happens to you, always remember who gave you the money as you have to pass them back their ticket. If you can't reach the conductor or driver, feel free to do this, as it's considered quite normal and the easiest way to pay on a crowded bus.
Hours of Operation
Hours of operation may be slightly updated by the transport authorities, so be aware and make sure to check a second time if your travel is important!
Buses: 6.00am - 11.00pm
Trams: 6.00am - 11.00pm
Trolleybuses: 6.00am - 11.00pm