- The objectives of mastering the discipline of HR design are: • development of skills in HR design and building a personnel management system; • Understanding by students of the structure of business processes in the field of personnel management and the place of HRM processes in the structure of company management.
- Has an understanding of the HRM system. Knows the basic terms and can handle them.
- Can apply a competency-based approach to staff design
- Knows the basics of staff design
- Can evaluate the effectiveness of personnel design
- HRM systemThe main elements of the human resources management system and their content: personnel strategy, staff planning, staff recruitment and hiring, staff adaptation, staff remuneration and motivation system, staff development, staff assessment, staff dismissal, information support, legal support for HRM system. Interconnection and mutual influence of elements. Influence of factors of internal and external environment on the HRM system. The concept of human capital. Features of human capital as a specific resource. Human Capital Assessment. Intellectual capital. Knowledge management in the organization. Additional lecture materials and a test for self-monitoring are available in the LMS system
- Competent approach to staff designAmerican and British approach to the concept of "competency". The competence of the employee. Technical competence, behavioral competency. Competencies of the organization. Key competency. The structure of organizational competencies. Competency Model Managerial, corporate, professional competencies. The relationship of the competency model with the HRM system.
- Staff designDetermination of quantitative and qualitative requirements for staff. Analysis of jobs. The main methods of analysis of the workplace. The rules of the internal labor schedule. Job description. Staffing schedule. Labor rationing. Standards of time, standards of headcount. Additional lecture materials and a test for self-monitoring are available in the LMS system Functions of staff marketing. Image of the employer company. Internal marketing staff. Model 4P. External marketing staff. Model 4P. Labor Market Segmentation
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of personnel designThe effectiveness of the staff. Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of different categories of workers. KPI Development: Rules and Features Evaluation of the effectiveness of the use of working time. Reasons for the inefficient use of working time. Optimization of jobs and headcount.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.2 * Case 1 + 0.3 * Case 2 + 0.2 * In-class work + 0.2 * Independent Study (Case 3) + 0.1 * Online course exercises
- Managing human resources. (2018). United Kingdom, Europe: Pearson Education. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.C12F12E2
- Matt J. McKinnon. (2017). Human Resources. [N.p.]: Babelcube Inc. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1609734
- Combs, F. (2014). Human Resources : 120 Most Asked Questions: What You Need to Know. [Brisbane, Australia]: Emereo Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=609085
- Rahn, D. (2014). Managing Human Resources Simulation. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.30C38288