Business Processes Design
- The goals of discipline "Design of business processes" are: • systematization and deepening of existing knowledge in general management, process management, the relationship of the strategic management system and process management; • the study of the conceptual foundations of process approach as a modern tool for company management; development of tools and methods for modeling, analysis and optimization of company business processes; • research of strategies and tactics of organizational change management in a company during reengineering and updating business processes.
- Знать теоретические основы процессного подхода в организации
- Уметь моделировать, анализировать и совершенствовать бизнес-процессы с использованием изученных стандартов, технологий и нотаций моделирования.
- Владеть практическими навыками моделирования, анализа и документирования бизнес-процессов с помощью инструментальных сред.
- - Analyze business processes and identify problems;
- - Optimize and improve business processes;
- - Develop plans for introducing changes to business processes.
- - Understand the essence of the process approach; - Be able to simulate company business processes; - Develop metrics to measure business process performance; - Analyze business processes and identify problems; - Optimize and improve business processes; - Develop plans for introducing changes to business processes.
- Process organization and business process management• Theme 1. Process approach to management What is business process management (BPM)? Comparison of process and functional management approaches. PDCA cycle: planning, execution, analysis, impact. Levels of process maturity. Engineering and reengineering of business processes. The principles of reengineering. Reengineering sequence. The concept of a business process. Operations, functions, processes. Entrance, exit and resource of a business process. Process owner Customers (consumers) of processes. Typical elements of a business process. Internal and external clients. The five components of the process: technology, personnel, materials, equipment, production environment. Process technology. Business process regulations. The system of indicators of the process. The structure of the functional block of the business process. • Theme 2. Isolation of organization business processes Classification of organization business processes. The main processes. Auxiliary (supporting) processes. Governing (leading) processes. Characteristics and customers of the main types of processes. Top-level processes. Subprocesses. Horizontal processes. Cross-cutting (cross-functional) processes. Chains of end-to-end processes. The boundaries of the processes. Decomposition of processes. Process network. Features of the allocation of business processes of the organization with various forms of organization management organization. Rules for highlighting business processes. Appointment of business process owners. Formulation of the goals of the allocation of processes. Isolation of processes by structural units. The selection of external customers of the organization. Definition of inputs and outputs of the organization as a whole. Drawing up a list of the main business processes that formulate the outputs of the organization. Definition of internal inputs and outputs of the main and auxiliary business processes. Description of the business process. Distribution of functions by structural units. Regulation of business processes. Options for the development of models of business processes. Levels of Continuous Business Process Improvement (BPI).
- Methods and tools for modeling business processes• Theme 3. Regulation of business processes. Business Process Modeling The goals of creating a business process regulation template. The structure of the business process regulation template. The main objects of the business process description flowchart. Benefits of using flowcharts to describe business processes. SIPOC chart. Cross-functional charts. Workflow class notations. Differences between Workflow systems from other systems. ARIS architecture. ARIS Family of Methodologies. Types of ARIS Models. Rules for the description of processes. Comparative analysis of ARIS with other notations. Organizational Chat Organizational Models. Functional Models Function Tree. EPC models. Function environment diagram. Models of inputs and outputs. Tree of products. Product Environment Charts. Model of technical resources. Integration of ARIS with other systems. Basic concepts. IDEF0 and IDEF3 notations. The main objects. Comparative analysis of IDEF with other notations.
- Approaches to the analysis, optimization and performance management of business processes• Theme 4. Optimization of business processes Value from a consumer perspective. The process of creating value for the consumer. Analysis of business processes: tools for identifying problems and losses in operations. The selection of processes for analysis. Simulation in Bizagi, BPSimulator environments. DMAIC cycle. Step-by-step project plan for process analysis and optimization. Gathering information about the process: access to gemba, analysis of documents, interviewing, control sheets, Pareto chart, spaghetti chart, horonometry. Problem analysis tools: Ishikawa cause-effect diagram, root cause analysis (problem tree), dispersion diagram, histogram. Building and value stream flowcharts. Digitalization of business processes.
- Seminar exercises
- Business Studio Project
- Independent study
- Online course
- In-class examinationThe exam is in writing. The exam is conducted on the LMS platform. You must connect to the exam according to the schedule of the exam. The student's computer must meet the requirements: Internet availability, LMS support. To participate in the exam, the student must appear for the exam according to the exact schedule and pass the test in lms. The test consists of 30 questions with a single choice, 2 options, a lead time of 1.5 hours, using additional materials is prohibited. A short-term communication failure during the exam is considered a communication failure of less than a minute. Long-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a violation of a minute or more. In case of a long-term communication disruption, the student cannot continue to participate in the exam. The retake procedure involves the use of complicated tasks.
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.2 * Business Studio Project + 0.2 * In-class examination + 0.2 * Independent study + 0.2 * Online course + 0.2 * Seminar exercises
- Grover, Varun, et al. Business Process Transformation, Routledge, 2008. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=2049492.
- von, Rosing, Mark, et al. The Complete Business Process Handbook : Body of Knowledge from Process Modeling to Bpm, Elsevier Science & Technology, 2014. ProQuest Ebook Central, https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=1888539.
- - Свод знаний по управлению бизнес-процессами: BPM CBOK 3.0 - Альпина Паблишер - 2016 - ISBN: 9785961442083 - Текст электронный - URL: https://hse.alpinadigital.ru/book/8013
- Harvard Business School Press - Руководство по улучшению бизнес-процессов - Альпина Паблишер - 2014 - ISBN: 9785961437171 - Текст электронный - URL: https://hse.alpinadigital.ru/book/2953
- Быстрее, лучше, дешевле: Девять методов реинжиниринга бизнес-процессов / Хаммер М., Хершман Л., - 2-е изд. - Москва :Альпина Пабл., 2016. - 356 с.: ISBN 978-5-9614-4679-1 - Текст : электронный. - URL: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/912332
- Каменнова М. С., Крохин В. В., Машков И. В.-МОДЕЛИРОВАНИЕ БИЗНЕС-ПРОЦЕССОВ. В 2 Ч. ЧАСТЬ 1. Учебник и практикум для бакалавриата и магистратуры-М.:Издательство Юрайт,2019-282-Бакалавр и магистр. Академический курс-978-5-534-05048-6, 978-5-534-09386-5: -Текст электронный // ЭБС Юрайт - https://biblio-online.ru/book/modelirovanie-biznes-processov-v-2-ch-chast-1-431307
- Каменнова М. С., Крохин В. В., Машков И. В.-МОДЕЛИРОВАНИЕ БИЗНЕС-ПРОЦЕССОВ. В 2 Ч. ЧАСТЬ 2. Учебник и практикум для бакалавриата и магистратуры-М.:Издательство Юрайт,2019-228-Бакалавр и магистр. Академический курс-978-5-534-09385-8, 978-5-534-09386-5: -Текст электронный // ЭБС Юрайт - https://biblio-online.ru/book/modelirovanie-biznes-processov-v-2-ch-chast-2-444022