Modeling of Processes and Systems
- Search, collection, processing, analysis and systematization of information in economy, management and ICT.
- Survey of activities and IT infrastructure of enterprises.
- Modeling of processes and systems with use of various methodological approaches at the decision of professional problems of survey of activity and an IT infrastructure of the enterprises, at designing of information systems. Is able to build formal models of business processes in notations BPMN, EPC. Has skills of analysis of subject areas and construction of ontological models.
- Gains insight into the use of process models and probabilistic model systems (SPM) for formal description and analysis. It is able to use graphical models for formal description and analysis of processes and systems (Petri nets:).
- Has an idea of possibilities of means of automation of construction and analysis of models of business processes at survey of activity and an IT infrastructure of the enterprises Has an idea of possibilities of the various tool means applied at IS working out with use of visual models (graphic notations)
- Has an idea of the simulation modeling method and its application in solving professional problems. Can develop simulation models using existing simulation tools. Is able to plan simulation experiments and interpret their results Has an understanding of the possibilities of modern simulation systems and trends in the development of simulation methods
- Section 1: Modeling in the lifecycle of information systemsTheme 1: Structural and object-oriented approaches to process and system modeling. Theme 2: Modelling of business processes. Theme 3: Subject-oriented modeling. Theme 4: Ontology: modeling of subject areas.
- Section 2: Mathematical modelling and analysis of processes and systemsTheme 5: Mass-service systems. Theme 6: Petri nets.
- Section 3: Process and system model development and analysis toolsTheme 7: Automation tools for building formal models. Theme 8: Tools based on modeling.
- Section 4: Simulation modeling of processes and systemsTheme 9: Simulation modeling method: basic concepts and features of the method application. Theme 10. General characteristics and classification of simulation systems. Theme 11. Statistical bases of simulation modeling. Theme 12. Modern simulation systems
- Laboratory work: model development
- Homework (self-study): Subject-oriented modeling
- Homework (self-study)
- Laboratory work: Analytical modeling of processes and systems
- Abstract (independent work)
- Laboratory work: Studying the capabilities of the GPSS simulation system
- Homework (independent work): Study of the possibilities of the simulation system
- Abstract (self-study): analytical review of simulation tools
- Exam (module 1,2)
- Exam (module 3,4)оценка за экзамен выставляется как средняя величина от накопленных оценок.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.1 * Abstract (independent work) + 0.4 * Exam (module 1,2) + 0.1 * Homework (self-study) + 0.1 * Homework (self-study): Subject-oriented modeling + 0.1 * Laboratory work: Analytical modeling of processes and systems + 0.2 * Laboratory work: model development
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.2 * Abstract (self-study): analytical review of simulation tools + 0.4 * Exam (module 3,4) + 0.2 * Homework (independent work): Study of the possibilities of the simulation system + 0.2 * Laboratory work: Studying the capabilities of the GPSS simulation system
- Черткова Е. А.-ПРОГРАММНАЯ ИНЖЕНЕРИЯ. ВИЗУАЛЬНОЕ МОДЕЛИРОВАНИЕ ПРОГРАММНЫХ СИСТЕМ 2-е изд., испр. и доп. Учебник для академического бакалавриата-М.:Издательство Юрайт,2019-147-Бакалавр. Академический курс-978-5-534-09172-4: -Текст электронный // ЭБС Юрайт - https://biblio-online.ru/book/programmnaya-inzheneriya-vizualnoe-modelirovanie-programmnyh-sistem-437536
- Моделирование экономических систем и процессов: Учебное пособие / М.П. Власов, П.Д. Шимко. - М.: НИЦ ИНФРА-М, 2013. - 336 с.: 60x90 1/16. - (Высшее образование: Бакалавриат). (переплет) ISBN 978-5-16-005560-2 - Режим доступа: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/344989